Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Pictures Coming

Want you all to know I appreciate all the comments you have made about my projects. When I show them to my sweet family, I get "looks great" without them even looking! My son gives me an "it's all good mom" while he is doing one of his 10,000 texts (our bill last month had 10,000 outgoing texts from his phone. They sent the bill in a box!). You know they look really close. Any way, I'll have pictures in a couple of days-haven't had time (forlorn sigh). I did make 50-60 spiders to stick to suckers, and a bunch of tiny boxes for a gal at work. And darn, this job is so getting in the way of my stamping. Speaking of which break time is over. Type at you soon.

4 comments:

Twila said...

Wow are your fingers sore from all the spiders?!

Amy J said...

Can't wait to see what you're up to! Happy Monday!

Amy J

Alexandria said...

I just joined Demo Bloggers Group 5 and thought I would stop by and say hi!

Anonymous said...

10,000 texts?? In one month. Yipes!! I don't think I've sent that many in the entire 5 years I've had my phone.

Teenagers!