Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i'm back....

Has it really  been that long since I've posted?  You know how it is - I'll do it tomorrow until suddenly several months have gone by - lol!  So I'm going to post some of what I've been doing these past months and what I have planned for May's Club



The above two cards were some of the projects we did in my February club.  The one on the right is one of our 3" notes.  We actually made 3 different notes and a small pizza box to put them in with a few pieces of candy.  The one on the right is a valentine for a child's class.




This is one of the cards we did in March.  Every one loved the new scallop punch





Both of the cards above are 2 of the projects for May.  I cased them from 2 of the talented stampers on SCS.  Unfortunately I didn't write their names down, but thank you both.  I will be doing a scrap book or page project as well.  When I get a sample completed, I will post it.  

I have more to post but it is getting late so it will have to wait till tomorrow - lol.

Take care all!

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Very nice projects! I'm sure everyone loved them!